Lowering Your Payment Is Easy With Emmett Dempsey and Geneva Financial
- Changing the terms of your home loan can maximize your monthly cash flow.
- Every day I help my clients lower their monthly payment with a great refinance option. Call or text me today at (772) 618-5058 for your free rate quote.
Benefits of Getting Your Loan With Emmett Dempsey
- Personalized service from one of Florida’s top rated lenders.
- Balance of online tools and technology with a human client touch.
- Clarity of mortgage options and financial benefits through a Mortgage Coach Total Cost Analysis.
- Continued Annual Reviews of your mortgage and personal finances.
Popular Loan Options for Lowering Your Mortgage Payment
- FHA Loan – Refinance out of a high rate mortgage or an impending balloon payment from a private lender. Gain peace of mind with the fixed rate of a government-insured FHA loan.
- 30-Year Fixed – Looking for Fannie/Freddie financing and a more traditional route? Lock in your 30-year fixed rate today!
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage – Get the lowest rate for the first 5 to 7 years of your loan and save money on interest in the initial years.
- VA Loan – Get a low rate and payment with the VA loan if you’re a qualified veteran, in the military, or a surviving spouse. I am a veteran, and I LOVE helping fellow veterans.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if refinancing to lower my payment is worth it?
You want to answer two important questions:
- How much will I save? A lot may have changed since you bought your home – your credit score, your home value, mortgage rates. If any of these have improved, you should definitely explore how much you can lower your payment with our refinance calculator.
- Will the savings cover the costs? It’s possible to add the costs associated with getting a new mortgage into the total refinance amount to avoid paying anything out of pocket at closing. However, refinancing in order to lower your payment may result in a longer loan term, and that might mean paying more in interest overall in the long run.
Call me today to see if refinancing your home can help you lower your payment.
What does refinancing mean? How can it get me a lower monthly payment?
Refinancing your home means taking on a new loan with different terms. To lower your monthly payment, you’ll need a loan that meets one or more of the following criteria:
- A Lower Interest Rate – The higher your interest rate, the more you’ll pay for your mortgage both now and in the future. A lower rate equals a lower payment if you don’t shorten the length of your mortgage term.
- Gets Rid of Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) – If you put less than 20% down on your original home loan, chances are you’re paying private mortgage insurance (PMI). If your home has increased in value and/or you have enough equity, you can refinance to eliminate this costly monthly payment.
- Refinance to a Longer-Term Loan – When you refinance to a longer-term loan, you’re stretching the amount you owe over a longer period of time. While you might pay more in interest overall, your monthly payment will decrease.
What is equity? How can it help me lower my payment?
Home equity refers to the appraised value of your home minus the amount you still owe on your loan.
The more equity you have, the better interest rate you can get on your refinance, which may help you lower your monthly payment. Having enough equity may also help you eliminate private mortgage insurance (PMI), a costly monthly fee included in many mortgages with an original down payment of less than 20%. Use our refinance calculator to see if you have enough equity to get a lower monthly payment.